Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WEEK 1! Dirty Laundry Goes in the Hamper!

OK technically this is week 2 of the year. I know lame right? My very first week and I am behind. Now you know why I need this blog...

There are 6 people in our family. Mom, Dad, 3 boys, and baby princess. None of us are good at putting our laundry in a hamper. On the floor they go most of the time. I get all grumpy and start stomping around about it sometimes, but that is silly since I set a terrible example. I feel like I am justified since I am the one to pick up mine, theirs, and my husband's. I guess not justified, that's just my excuse. But no more! Week 1..here we come.

My plan is make a poster with all of our names on it with boxes behind. See the picture. I am going to do random checks twice a day. If I don't find any clothes on the floor then you get a sticker in a box. Does this work for grown ups? I guess we will find out. Next Wednesday we'll see who has the most stickers, and that person wins the prize. What's the great prize you ask? I don't know...let me check the budget.

Here we go! Week 1...dirty laundry goes in the hamper! We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment