Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week 2! Make Your Bed Everyday!

Week 2 challenge...Make your bed everyday. Wow! Everyday?!? I know this is a good idea. A made bed helps the room stay clean. It is the center piece of the room, and when it looks nice it motivates you to keep the rest cleaned up. Like in the kitchen..if the dishwasher is empty and the sink is clear those dishes are going to find their way to being rinsed and into the dishwasher much more than if the dishwasher is full of clean dishes and the sink is already full. I think we will one step closer to having clean rooms all the time too. No laundry on the floor and a made bed! Woohoo..sounds exciting.

I will do the same reward system. I will check every morning, and you get a sticker if your bed is made. I again don't have a plan for the final prize, but I'll figure it out..off we go to making our beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment